5 Pregnancy Essentials
Posted on 26 August 2020
Congratulations on your pregnancy! Whether or not this is your first pregnancy, it can be daunting to figure out what you really need to wear during your pregnancy. That's why we've come up with our top 5 Pregnancy Essentials, basic things you will need during your pregnancy.
Top 5 Pregnancy Essentials:
- Stretchy maternity leggings - number one on our list is our best selling Maternity Foldable Waist Band Tight Legging. Available in XS-3XL. This affordable maternity leggings is a customer favourite!
- Breastfeeding friendly maternity tops - whether or not you are planning to breastfeed, wearing maternity tops with easy openings makes it easier for you to have skin-to-skin moments with your baby. Our Nursing Sleeveless Pull Up Tank Top is so versatile, layer it with a cardigan on colder days.
- Maternity and nursing bras - if you didn't know, not all maternity bras are nursing bras. Nursing bras have a drop down clip so you can open it for breastfeeding. But any bras you wear during pregnancy should fit you and provides support. Our favourite is the Cake Maternity Croissant Flexi Wire Nursing Bra.
- Super comfy maternity underwear - as your bump grows, you may find your pre-pregnancy underwear can no longer accommodate the change. That's when you need to get our Maternity 3 Piece Underwear Briefs Set.
- Lightweight neoprene nappy tote bag and backpack - a good nappy bag will make your life so much easier. Our lightweight Nappy Tote Bag and Nappy Backpack are spacious, and especially designed mum and dads. They come with a cushioned change mat and organiser pouches.