Admin Officer Role
We are currently seeking an experienced administration officer for an immediate start at our Castle Hill office. This will be a casual position with 30 hours of work per week. Some flexibility around working hours may be available for the right applicant.
This role will be responsible for (not limited to):
- Detailed data entry on product information for Amazon, eBay and USA buyers
- Provide a high level of professional customer service to customers via phone and email
- General office administration duties, ensuring the office is clean and tidy daily
- Assisting different areas of the business as required.
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in an Office Administration role requiring customer service
- Excellent computer skills incl. MS Excel, Outlook & Word
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- High attention to detail with a willingness to learn
- Ability to take the initiative and to problem solve
- Ability to work in a team and autonomously
- Able to work in a busy environment and multi-task
- Enthusiastic and friendly personality.
- Basic Photoshop skills
- Previous experience working with Amazon and eBay
- Previous experience working for a fashion company.
If you feel you fit the above requirements, and you are able to start immediately, send us your detailed resume outlining your relevant experiences and a cover letter on why we should choose you, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions about this role, please call Olivia at (02) 9894 9278 during office hours.
Applications close Wednesday, 7 October 2020.
You must have the right to work in Australia.