LOOKBOOK: Top 5 Items All Pregnant Women Must Have
So, you’re gonna have a baby? Congratulations! Welcome to the club. It’s time to go through some exciting, amazing, funny, sometimes not-so-pleasant but incredibly life-changing times!
We want to help make your transition to stylish, functional and comfortable maternity wear as smooth and easygoing as possible.
Which is why we’ve created a Look Book for the Top 5 Items For A New Pregnancy that no sassy mum-to-be should be without.
- The Fun Maternity Tees – Let our slogan-print tees do all the talking! We have a range of colours, styles and slogans available, ranging from the cute to the downright hilarious, including ‘Hands Off The Bump’.
- The Bumper Kit – The Bumper Kit should be also be known at Pregnancy Wardrobe Essentials. In this fantastic kit is everything you need to kickstart your pregnancy with fashionable, functional street cred including Black Foldable Waist Band Maternity Leggings, Black High Waist Maternity Skirt, Black Body Hugging Stretchy Maternity Tee and Black Maternity and Nursing Dress.
- The Maternity Jeans – An essential to every maternity wardrobe all year round is a great, COMFORTABLE pair of maternity jeans. We have a huge range of styles available including skinny leg, straight cut, stretch slim and deluxe jeggings. There are under-the-bump and over-the-bump options, as well as ones with stretchy panels designed to grow with your impending arrival. High fashion with super comfort? YES!
- The Maternity Belly Band – Make the most out of your existing pre-pregnancy wardrobe without our belly band. The band is designed to cover your undone buttons and zippers on your favourite pants and jeans, while giving your bump extra support. Double win!
- The Maternity Nighty – Having a good night’s sleep (well, as best you can) is an important part of pregnancy. Our range of chic, comfortable sleepwear is ideal for wearing around the home, both day and night. Out nighties also feature easy access for breastfeeding your little one, so are great to pack for the hospital and to wear once bub has arrived.