5 Ways Feeding Poncho Cover - Black & White Spots
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
It's a versatile piece for a hard working maternity and nursing wardrobe and here we have 5 ways you can put your poncho to good use!
- Maternity- this new poncho is great to toss over any outfit to either cover your bump or keep you a little warmer, while adding a new style element to your maternity outfits.
- Nursing- this poncho acts as the perfect cover for breastfeeding your baby with discretion, wherever you may be. Simply pop baby under your poncho and no one will even know your baby is feeding. It can also act as a shield for your bub if it’s windy or sunny while keeping your little bundle of joy nice and close to your body, just where bub wants to be!
- Baby capsule - this poncho can be fitted over your baby capsule or baby stroller to shield bub from the sun, wind and from outside distractions to enable your wee one to get some much needed sleep time.
- Baby wrap – this poncho can act as a wrap for your bub, its warm, stretchy and goes with you everywhere.
- Beyond - this poncho can be worn after breastfeeding, when you want to have a warm throw over your outfits and also to offer protection from any post baby bulges while you are in recovery mode. It can be work symmetrical or can be styled off the shoulder to mix up your looks.
Fabric: 94% rayon, 6% elastane
Style No: AC40E
|Angel Maternity's garments are designed to fit to the following measurements. Some products may vary from these measurements but you can still use them as a guide.|