Happy New Year to all our expecting mothers! We hope you were all dressed in Angel Maternity’s gorgeous and comfortable maternity party-wear throughout the entire silly season!
Angel Maternity loves mums-to-be, and any pregnancy is an exciting one. But for some reason, we are all obsessed with a celebrity baby bump! Usually not much of a scandal, a celebrity pregnancy just makes everyone go wild, especially Angel Maternity!
Angel Maternity just loves stalking a celebrity pregnancy maternity wardrobe. It’s the best way to bring all the latest maternity fashion trends to your own maternity wardrobe! Check out our Beyonce baby watch blog to see how Angel Maternity can help you recreate Beyonce’s maternity look.
Between what maternity wear our favourite pregnant celebrities are stepping out in, to their personal pregnancy experiences, and what they will name their babies- Angel Maternity is obsessed!
To celebrate the coming of 2012, Angel Maternity has a list of all the celebrity mums-to-be (at least the ones who have announced it)!
- Beyoncé Knowles and Jay-Z, expecting their first baby- rumored to be a girl
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick, expecting their second
- Bruce Willis and Emma Willis, expecting their first baby together
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck, expecting their third
- Hilary Duff and her husband Mike Comrie, expecting their first baby- a boy
- Jessica Simpson and her fiancé Eric Johnson, expecting their first baby
- Rebecca Gayheart and Eric Dane, expecting their second
- Maggie Gyllenhaal and Peter Sarsgaard, expecting their second
- Alyson Hannigan and Alexis Denisof, expecting their second
What a great list of expecting celebrities! Angel Maternity can’t wait to see these pregnant celebs all dressed up and out and about in their maternity clothing. Be sure to regularly check into the Angel Maternity blogs for all the latest maternity fashion trends, brought to you by the starts of Hollywood!
If you have your very own 2012 pregnancy announcement, let Angel Maternity know! Comment underneath or post it on our Facebook Page.